Saturday, December 03, 2005

Nothing to do

Feeling very irritated.

Why do people think that triple sciences is not good these days?

Why is it that studying double sciences and double humanities is the best subject combination now?

It's just so unfair. Education just changes as times change. In the past, people thinks that studying sciences would guarantee a better future. However in this modern society, does it still matter what subjects you took in school to guarantee a good future? I think the answer is no. One can excel in their careers when they work hard. Their hard work would be worthwhile after some time. Must be optimistic about life. Only then you will experience happiness in the short decades in life.

Seems so philosophy. LOL. Okay it's just crap.

Next:

There are books that I wanted to buy. Chinese and English. However, *disappointed* I can't buy them. If I were to buy all of them, my parents got to kill me for that. The books were nice to read. At least I think so. The Chinese books were a set of four. One book cost $13+. If I buy all four, it would be $52. Seems much for me who don't save any money. LOL. From now on must not spent so much money on entertainment. Must cut down my expenditure from next year. Realise from this few years that i had not deposit any money into my bank account except for all the money received in red packets.

Why is Chinese New Year once a year? If there is CNY every month, I would have money to deposit in my account. LOL. Wishful thinking. Parents would have a hole in their pockets if there is CNY every month. HAHA!

That should be all for today. I still have 3 posts saved as draft. Try to Update them soon. Sorry pals. Bye!

No comments: